Sunday 23 January 2011

Blog award thanks (1)

So very spoilt this weekend! I came back from a nice day at the Vintage Fashion Fair to find not ONE but TWO fabulous awards. WOW! I've only been blogging a few months so these are my first awards.

So, first off, a massive thank you to Landgirl 1980 for this delight!


Ta Daa!

Having similar tastes to the lovely kind folk who have awarded me, I hope there's no overlap (because there's so much blog wonderful out there I want to spread the love), but I am passing my little square of bloggy-blog luuurve on to:

HELGA VON TROLLOP

INTRINSICALLY FLORRIE

MISSY VINTAGE

MYSTYLE, THRIFTING, FASHION & ME

ORIGINAL MISCHIEF

2 comments:

  1. Thank you! these awards are a great way to hear about other blogs. Hope you had a fab day at the fair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! Love learning about other blogs. Monique xx

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think!