Wednesday 15 June 2011

Heads Up: £50 Vintage Spend Contest!

...Hi y'all, just a quick heads-up! I was reading the fabulous Vintage Brighton blog and discovered a new vintage store and a fantastic competition. One which involves showing off, vintage fashion and a potential £50 first prize.



The contest is hosted by a new vintage store Wooden Hill Vintage and there are two ways to win!

  • For the £50 ( credit note) prize: tag them in a picture of yourself wearing vintage on Facebook or send them a picture via Twitter. You can be purist, head-to-toe or simply wearing vintage accessories: however you choose to wear vintage fashion for your style. Then, get 'likes'- winning is simply a case of getting more 'likes' than anyone else! (Hint: the picture above might be on their page soon... very like-able, isn't it? Tee Hee).
  • For the £20 (credit note) prize: simply promote them by mentioning/linking back on Facebook or Twitter. Simples, as the TV meerkat sayeth.
  • Their Facebook page is http://www.facebook.com/WoodenHillVintage - their Twitter ID @WoodenHillVntg.
Bon Chance, vintage chums!

11 comments:

  1. I put your link on my blog so all my vintage loving ladies can have a read and maybe enter,bet it will be hard to choose tho

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will certainly vote for you xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there-great contest, a very generous prize xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I shall pop over and vote for you, my dear! Good luck. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will definitely do what Pearl Westwood will certainly do.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very likeable indeed!! And thank you for letting us know about this.

    ReplyDelete
  7. is it too late to vote amor?

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think!