Temptations so far (a whole one day in!!):
- Besame's new range at What Katy Did (I want the enchanting lippie in Merlot. Which is, funnily enough, my chosen tipple when I'm feeling too pawsh for beer)
- These wonderful high-street finds from Retro Chick
- Ebay Outlet has a big fat haul of Irregular Choice and Rocket Dog shoes!
- I have 'Soho Brights' eye palette from BeautyUK and for bargain-priced make-up they're long-lasting, ideal for a 70s look. Naturally, I now yearn for the other nine colourways!
- I'm off for a patented East Anglian Muskerbeer Weekender, with my trusty companions Ale-amis and Beer-tanian. Dancing a-plenty and good times to be had. I can't quite squeeze exactly how excited this makes me into bloggable language. It sounds kinda like squueeeaauuurrrrlll (very high pitched).
- How many nipples are there in the National Gallery?
- I have actually been doing some good deeds and thinking helpful thoughts. Just puttin' it out there, as Stewie Griffen would say.
- Betty Crocker's (American- the UK one is far smaller) recipe website, and American celeb-chef Paula Deen. Watching Paula Deen and her beloved 'buutttaaahh' during lent is probably sinful, she's a cross between Delia's homespun charm and Nigella's 'it's only ten billion calories'. These beauts are just channelling my perfect 'mad-men' vintage housewife thang. Oh you just know how these combine with my old recipe book obsession.
If you fill each day with fun, think how it could be!